Please, Read My Chart - Post and discuss your chart

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
February 16, 2020 | (Capricorn)AmberCap90 - Filter
Happy day all you beautiful souls!!! So I´ve never done any of this before and recently have found myself totally dedicated to reading and studying it all. For most of my adult life so far I didn´t ha ...
February 16, 2020 | (Gemini)stigmí - Filter
Maybe it looks like very good aspect, but I think that combination with water signs make it very unstable and in conflict with energy of MC. (At least in my case MC in scorpio, venus cancer) What do ...
February 16, 2020 | (Taurus)IrrationalKiss - Filter
Hello, I´ve been on the site for a few months now, but this is my first post on the forum . My lunar nodes are Sagittarius (north) and Gemini (south) at 12°56´. With my Nn being in my 5th house ...
February 15, 2020 | (Aries)MOMOSPLANETS - Filter
Which one is it? On astro-seek I get different results. One time its sag another time its scorpio. I was born at 9:54pm. I identify more with sagittarius though. Thank you :D ...
February 15, 2020 | (Gemini)Tr333 - Filter
I’m new to astrology and i want to learn my path and what should i do in order to solve my problematic life. If someone would help it’d be so cool ...
February 15, 2020 | (Gemini)dreamergirl - Filter
Hello guys, I´m happy I´ve become new member here and I hope we´ll have some good time. I don´t know much about astrology but if you could tell me something about my chart I´ll be very thankful! ...
February 14, 2020 | (Taurus)FredeAndra - Filter
Hi! I´ve never seen this kind of char before: HOUSES FROM FORTUNE, it´s an option that you can find in the Traditional Astrology Calculator. Does anyone know exactly what it is and how it works? Than ...
February 14, 2020 | (Cancer)SaturnineMoonchild - Filter
So, I was playing around with the chart calculator on this site and decided to minimize the aspect orbs on my natal chart as much as possible. I was left with only three aspects: Sun trine Black Mo ...
February 14, 2020 | (Gemini)scormini - Filter
Hi guys, I´m interested in determining the death in one´s natal chart. What´s the most efective way? I feel I will die young, and I am very curious abot it (gemini+scorpio traits lol) :64: ...
February 12, 2020 | (Taurus)dani_mae1 - Filter
Without going into too much detail, simply put, life freaking sucks right now. Can someone tell me based on my transits, when will it get better? I need a sliver of hope. ...
February 11, 2020 | (Virgo)MarvinReal - Filter
Hello everyone, how are you going? So I recently spoke with someone about EQ and I said that I have a "high EQ score". What I didn´t mention is that I tested myself on EQ roughly 20 years ...
February 11, 2020 | (Capricorn)MysticTuna - Filter
I´m new to astrology, I think I´ve gone as far as I can with it on my own with online interpretations. Any information you see that you believe to be noteworthy be it positive, negative, or unusual is ...
February 9, 2020 | (Libra)Mari22 - Filter
Is Mercury dominant in my chart, or maybe Uranus? I´ve been reading and can´t pin down my appearance to any dominant planet except those two? ...
February 9, 2020 | (Leo)Mommawolfe91 - Filter
So I´ve been reading about all of this and I´m having a hard time understanding so I would really appreciate it if somebody would help me go over it and explain it a little bit better. The one thing I ...
February 8, 2020 | (Sagittarius)saltedegg - Filter
Hi all. I have 7 planets in Sagittarius plus Sagittarius ascendant. I am new to astrology and learning to work with that much Sagittarius energy. Meditation and astrology have been helping, slowly, bu ...
February 8, 2020 | (Aries)Quintana - Filter
I have Saturn in saturn/aquarius in my 11th house sextiling my Mercury in the 12th house, my ascendant at 29 pisces, and my aries sun. I´ve realized that I´ll be getting braces soon so I find it sort ...
February 7, 2020 | (Capricorn)beckysiller - Filter
Hello everybody!!, I hope you are doing well and having a nice life!! I´m new on this forum, and I have already read the interpretations that astro-seek have about my natal chart but I think I want t ...
February 7, 2020 | (Libra)Jewel - Filter
I would like some assistance in interpreting what my Mars return signifies. Insights? ...
February 7, 2020 | (Leo)RunnerChic85 - Filter
Can someone give me some insight what it means about planets above/below the horizon? I´ve heard more planets below the horizon mean you´re a more private person, and more planets above mean you´re a ...
February 6, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Dimi2 - Filter
Hi everyone, That´s my 2020 SR chart I m worried about transiting Uranus square natal Moon and opposite natal Venus.Natally Uranus is ruler of 12th house square Moon-ruler of 5th and opposite Venus ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »