Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
August 29, 2021 | (Aquarius)christiney - Filter
I recently got a job, and i see that my coworkers like to talk amongst themselves casually but never add me into the conversation. I feel as if they subconsciously infantilize me too, as they only tal ...
August 29, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Does anyone have any experience using candles? The truth is I never believed in them, until a few months ago I met a lady who read the glass very well, I was surprised to hear that the descriptions ...
August 29, 2021 | (Aries)ariesssxx - Filter
Hi , i have a question, I would like to know if Taurus is in square or in opposition with Sagittarius or not I hesitate or is there no aspect between these 2 signs? ...
August 28, 2021 | (Aries)Emelyn - Filter
Hello everyone, At the moment i am at a difficult crossroads due to divorce (i am 47 years old and i start from the beginning). I am thinking of studying Astrology and after working professio ...
August 28, 2021 | (Pisces)Tina95 - Filter
Hi all, I am recently learning a lot about astrology. I found a lot of stuff online but this is a topic I cannot find enough information, so maybe someone can help me. :) I have (maybe) a Yod i ...
August 27, 2021 | (Aquarius)Tommy Z - Filter
any insight on rising and lilith within a few degrees of one another is welcome feedback ASC / :163: ...
August 26, 2021 | (Aries)Ksuwaves - Filter
Wondering if someone can explain this aspect and have an advice on how to best deal with and work on it to bring it out of the shadow? I have this conjunction pretty tight, at about 1.5 degrees. ...
August 24, 2021 | (Scorpio)JessSezItSoftly - Filter
Can I have your thoughts on the difference in astrology? I was looking into the sidereal birthchart and starting to compare the differences.... is it possible that both can be accurate in some ways?? ...
August 24, 2021 | (Leo)Alex1s85 - Filter
Hello, I consulted a very famous astrologer and he told me that I´m going to have a lot of money after 52 years old and I will live a long life. I´m in a very begginer level in astrology, but I ...
August 24, 2021 | (Pisces)cheechee - Filter
I´m trying to understand something in my chart in terms of my career / money. Is it possible to be financially stable? based on my chart or is it destine to being destitute. What would be a good ca ...
August 24, 2021 | (Taurus)cayatu - Filter
Hey im interested work areas which is more signs i have, i have empty 6th house. Can you help me about career advice? ...
August 23, 2021 | (Cancer)Cancerman23 - Filter
I have a fixed Grand Cross with Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, and Neptune with lots of squares, oppositions and a few trines. Can someone tell me what this means? ...
August 22, 2021 | (Scorpio)Neleb - Filter
Hi All, Ive been reading weird and scary things about this placement: "The native should decide to withdraw from personal relationships, there is high risk of manipulative and abusive partners& ...
August 22, 2021 | (Pisces)SuperSally - Filter
Hello there! I am doing a chart and this person has 6 plantets in retrograde. June 12, 1988 - time unknown - Rutland, Vermont, USA. Mercury Venus Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto Mercury and Ven ...
August 21, 2021 | (Scorpio)Ruby Tuesday - Filter
I´m curious about what kind of relationships men with Gemini Venus enjoy? Espescially if you have any aspects from Uranus to that Venus. Are you into commitment at all? Does it feel icky? Would you ra ...
August 21, 2021 | (Leo)LeoTaurus - Filter
I have been told by quite a few astrologers that my natal chart has some creative placements or artist placements. But what if I´m not really sure if I am like that though? I can´t draw, paint or colo ...
August 21, 2021 | (Libra)Lib_8 - Filter
Hi, Seeing my birth chart a few days ago, I realized I have 5 empty houses with no planets in. I couldn’t find much detailed info on what this could signify. Is it bad that I have so many empty one ...
August 21, 2021 | (Leo)skunkxbunny - Filter
i have many odd things going on in my chart, worse things happening in my life. please help me figure stuff out (: :2: Tropical chart using Placidus house system (: i can upload my sidereal/whole sig ...
August 21, 2021 | (Aquarius)Lisschick - Filter
We had our first date July 22nd before the full moon. It was a really great date! Lots of chemistry. He was very sweet and into me the next day. We’ve seen each other weekly since and we text daily. N ...
August 20, 2021 | (Pisces)moongirl1 - Filter
Hi! What makes this person asexual? This is a chart of my close friend, she allowed me to ask. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »