Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
October 17, 2021 | (Pisces)Georgiana27 - Filter
What to expect during my Venus return being in conjunction with Pluto? Wich will be stationary then going retrograde. ...
October 17, 2021 | (Virgo)eliot1988 - Filter
Venus in Leo in the 5th house how explaned?? Is it a good placement? If you see on my astrological chart Venus is well positioned ... with good aspects. the only disharmonious aspect is pluto squa ...
October 16, 2021 | (Gemini)Edy - Filter
Hello! May I ask some career/job tips for my daughter? I think she´s very creative but doesn´t like studying. In addition she often changes her mind about what she should do in life ...
October 16, 2021 | (Aquarius)Based_in_venus - Filter
Hello everyone ! I have a question.... There is a theory that mercury is exalted in Aquarius ,but in the traditional astrology Virgo is the sign of rulership and exaltation. Which theory you find ...
October 15, 2021 | (Virgo)betle55 - Filter
How does my 8th house ruler in 11th house and vice versa manifest in my life? I’ve had problems with friends, my finances have never really been a problem but I’m quite young. I also have 2nd in 2n ...
October 15, 2021 | (Aries)bellaroe82 - Filter
The person I´m dating and I looked up his natal chart and he has 3 planets in the 6th house in a row. Saturn 6th house, Uranus in 6th, and Neptune in 6th. What does this mean and does it represent bad ...
October 15, 2021 | (Capricorn)Alilad55 - Filter
https://imgur.com/a/EhBkLrY Hello, Can anyone help me to better interpret the setting of my seventh house, ie marriage, more precisely Pluto, which is its ruler and which is at 29 ° and which is in ...
October 14, 2021 | (Aries)Dea24 - Filter
Pretty much the title. Like I have a retrograde Venus in my chart. Do Venus retrogrades have the same effect on me? Does it depend on which planet you have in retrograde in your chart? Or does i ...
October 14, 2021 | (Scorpio)amandaallansson - Filter
I´ve had this issue where people find themselves drawn to me while I don´t feel the same with them most time which has lead to tendencies of people pleasing cause I feel like I have to feel the same w ...
October 14, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
Hi team question: There is an eclipse in November at 27 Taurus. NOT Conjucting but still in my 11th House ... Does it affect opposite house ie 5th where i have my Jupiter at 27 degrees at Sco ...
October 14, 2021 | (Virgo)Etherealmind - Filter
I have these 2 aspects in my natal chart and I´d like to talk with people having Sun square Pluto or having these 2 aspects at the same time in their chart (ASC conj PL and PL square their Sun). Ho ...
October 13, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
I´m currently having Pluto walking towards my Asc, and I feel quite tough. I have to make a correct decision about coming back to my homeland and I´m very confused about it. But if I do it on such ...
October 13, 2021 | (Virgo)betle55 - Filter
ive researched a lot about my placements but the tricky part for me is to interpret it all together. for example I´ve had a lot of problems with friends and can´t really keep one for more than 9 mo ...
October 12, 2021 | (Sagittarius)Cosmette - Filter
Hey guys! I´m looking for some clarity as me and a user on here recently noticed that our charts show two different things. I messaged them initially asking them about their Mars and Lilith being OOB, ...
October 11, 2021 | (Virgo)brittmeko - Filter
I have a yod consisting of mercury, neptune & jupiter. what would this mean in terms of my life? I heard yods are pains ...
October 11, 2021 | (Pisces)V for Victory - Filter
There´s no need even to look at my chart for me to feel the influence of a confrontation between my hometown (or homeland) and another country or city. I´ve moved around 20 times during my lifetime, a ...
October 11, 2021 | (Capricorn)Emanuel - Filter
Regarding to transits:Venus recently exit Scorpio, we are waiting for Mars to enter Scorpio (30-31 october, yeah, Halloween period) I m curious which period is more "horny", intense, deep ...
October 11, 2021 | (Virgo)virgokween - Filter
Hello everyone, I´m interested to see what the charts of people in the military look like :D so if you or someone you know has been in the military and know their details, I would be so :16: gratefu ...
October 10, 2021 | (Scorpio)acghhh - Filter
Next year is going to be a really important year for me. It´s the end of important cycles in my life and I expect start new and good cycles. But I notice some peculiar aspects in my solar revolution c ...
October 10, 2021 | (Scorpio)franzschubert - Filter
So for instance, I still basically no grasp on what a leo moon conjunct regulus entails, even after reading what few resources there are about this online. It seems unimportant since it typically goes ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »