Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 26, 2019 | (Taurus)Theo Mcgee - Filter
Can someone shed some light on what an intercepted sun means? I´ve looked online and it seems as though it isn´t such a popular topic. For example, what would an intercepted Sun in the 7th house e ...
March 25, 2019 | (Virgo)AngelFFallen - Filter
There´s something about my chart that´s bothering me, but I can´t put my finger on why exactly. Would someone mind reading it so I can hopefully see something I might have missed/not understood before ...
March 25, 2019 | (Libra)swordssharp65 - Filter
Hi! could someone read my birth chart, and also I was wondering if a psychologist would be a good career choice for me. thanks ...
March 25, 2019 | (Leo)Jamnperry - Filter
I know I’m a strong Leo and everything but what’s up with Uranus being there and how do I read the T-Square with the moon and Saturn pointing to all those planets. ...
March 24, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
I give a birth chart of a girl - I´ll be grateful for your thoughts and then I tell you her story. That what interests me here the most is if you can see in her birth chart something bad, negative or ...
March 23, 2019 | (Capricorn)someguy - Filter
Hello, I was curious to hear others opinions regarding my chart. I have been studying astrology for a little over 2 years now and i´d love to hear some thoughts and have some discussions if anyone has ...
March 22, 2019 | (Aquarius)ShayT. - Filter
Hi, I would appreciate if anybody can tell me about my chart. I think I understand things separately, but I need some help learning how to put everything together. :6: :6: ...
March 22, 2019 | (Scorpio)jordanamelia - Filter
Hi there, I have used this site a number of times now to read what it says about my chart but struggle sometimes with understanding, so decided today to register and get involved in the forums. I hav ...
March 21, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Are here some other people with the same placement/position in their natal chart - Venus in 8th house? How connect planet of beauty,love (and other feelings) and art too with "flat" of a bad ...
March 21, 2019 | (Taurus)Doublecrossed74 - Filter
Can anyone give me some insight? ...
March 20, 2019 | (Gemini)Witchywitchy - Filter
Soo if you want to tell me something about my chart that would be nice. I can´t really read charts so I only know what there is written in this website. So thank you if you are going to have a look ...
March 20, 2019 | (Taurus)Kaat Couvreur - Filter
I just broke up with my boyfriend and I’m feeling very depressed like I feel I can’t move on. Lol I’ve never felt this way. What can you see about relationships ? ...
March 20, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I wonder why I’m so bad at planning and what I can do to improve upon that behavior. Because I just stopped planning altogether :4:. I also see that trying to do things perfectly stands in the way bi ...
March 20, 2019 | (Taurus)lnsabch - Filter
Hi all, I was reading my husband´s chart. He is very Cancer with lots of Virgo influence. However he has always been a thrill-seeker, which I can´t account for. He loves anything which produces an ad ...
March 20, 2019 | (Taurus)Beatriste - Filter
I would like to know if something on my chart indicates mediumship Thanks ...
March 19, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
What do you think about this connection in natal chart? Is it difficult or bad? Always when I try to find some informations about this aspect, that were negative things. Is it really bad or maybe you ...
March 18, 2019 | (Cancer)ludmila23 - Filter
What should I study? I serve for mathematics? Would you be a good teacher? What should it work? ...
March 16, 2019 | (Sagittarius)ArtGirl - Filter
Hello, Fell in my yard and broke my ankle New Year´s Eve, had major ear surgery 11 days ago, roof leaking, and now my dog needs $2k surgery. Exhausted. I see the silver lining in most of these i ...
March 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)Manqk321 - Filter
I want someone to tell me more about sun in 7th does it makes it bad, ,because my Asc is aries and does the sun opposite Saturn and Jupiter a bad thing? ...
March 15, 2019 | (Gemini)Candleforest - Filter
I´m new to astroseek and have never had anyone interpret my birth chart from their own eyes before, if you feel so inclined please let me know what you think ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »