Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 22, 2019 | (Capricorn)gingerbeardman - Filter
Im new to this site and skeptical of many things. With that said im always open. I have always felt alone like nobody is on the same level around me.i guess im on a journey. I don´t know how to read ...
April 22, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
So I have a pretty complex nodal configuration I could use some help with. My NN is in Aquarius in the 4th. SN in Leo in the 10th. My 10th house is ruled by the moon, which happens to be conjunc ...
April 22, 2019 | (Gemini)G3mluvDevotion - Filter
Hey! So I am just curious to know different perspectives on my natal chart, I have no specific aspect or house for anyone to focus on just whatever "pops" out to you. I appreciate those who ...
April 21, 2019 | (Virgo)lostincurls - Filter
Curious about what this 5th house stellium could mean. Any help would be much appreciated. ...
April 21, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Raion - Filter
I´ve read that when the Sun conjucts an outer planet, it tends to be coloured like that planet. How about when Sun conjucts Pluto in 9th - Sagittarius? I do have some life experience on this aspect ...
April 21, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
I´ll be grateful if you can look at my chart and my 10th house.I am curious what kind of chances for career that 10th house can give me. Or any other chances, possibilities, everything for my future.. ...
April 19, 2019 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I just learned from a documentary that Pluto was right above Dallas when Kennedy was born? Sounds pretty interesting, would it say where you die? Or where profound change will take place? ...
April 19, 2019 | (Pisces)Tiana - Filter
Hello, I’m having trouble choosing a suitable career for myself, I have some in mind but I’m not exactly sure what path to go. I’m in college right now and I got into a program that they offer and I w ...
April 18, 2019 | (Gemini)dontkillyourfuture - Filter
I need a new job. I have been incredibly patient in the process of finding one, but I constantly fail and it is a pattern I have noticed a lot throughout my life. I always get so close and then it all ...
April 18, 2019 | (Taurus)Liquidized.Mind.LM3992 - Filter
I feel conflicted at times, i can be pulled completely under then come fighting straight back out into the light. I deleted my profile because i felt it from the depths and had to hide for no appar ...
April 18, 2019 | (Cancer)AmyJo - Filter
Hello all. First I would like say that I am rather new here and this is my first forum discussion.... With that being said, If I am being honest, I am desperate for guidance regarding life in general ...
April 17, 2019 | (Cancer)starix - Filter
≫sorry if the answer is obvious, i´m still green? Looking at my mama´s birthchart n it doesn´t really match any o the shapes this site list as examples. Is it still a see-saw, even w her Neptune way ...
April 16, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Hi people ? Maybe you have the same or understand this aspect.In my chart Sun squares Saturn and I have similar/the same aspect with Uranus - Sun squares Uranus. I don´t understand that but it give ...
April 16, 2019 | (Scorpio)Missyhbej - Filter
Take a look plz... I´m not sure what it means ...
April 16, 2019 | (Sagittarius)Amartya - Filter
This is the 1st time I have asked for astrological advice/help but I´m wondering if any of you lovely people could be of assistance. Over the past 2 months I have had a pretty bad run of luck. I ha ...
April 15, 2019 | (Pisces)fishscales - Filter
... and anyone else who´d like to answer. Do you have this placement? How do you feel about it? How do you think it manifests in your life? For those that have this placement, what do you ...
April 15, 2019 | (Aquarius)denizsipahi55 - Filter
What are your thoughts on the square angle between Pluto and Mercury in my natal chart? It causes me to be too sharp-tongued when I speak. And I breake the people´s heart unintentionally and this is ...
April 15, 2019 | (Scorpio)KyleG - Filter
Hello everyone! I´m in a pretty rough stage in my life right now after a major change and I´m feeling a bit "lost". I would truly appreciate a reading or interpretation of my birth chart and ...
April 14, 2019 | (Aries)Hlalele - Filter
Which planets are strong in my chart? :152: :151: :154: ...
April 13, 2019 | (Aquarius)sagelol - Filter
Hey everyone, i´m still quite new to astrology, so i´m still learning. Can anyone help me predict future partners, or what he has? I feel like I attract a lot of capricorns. Also, my venus is in capri ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »