Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 3, 2019 | (Aries)beyzacen - Filter
Chiron is a comet. Chiron; it literally multiplies people! Chiron is the place that will hurt our lives, which areas of our personality will be wounded. First look at where is the Chiron, which house ...
December 3, 2019 | (Aries)beyzacen - Filter
Chiron´s angles on the natal chart can indicate whether you are a wise healer or an injured person who has experienced traumatic events. If Chiron´s positive aspects (triangles, sixties, conjunction ...
December 2, 2019 | (Taurus)Stardust777 - Filter
Hi all, Can someone please please help me figure out what should I do with my life? I am having a mid-life crises so to speak. Do you which field should i go into? Is becoming an actor a possib ...
December 1, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
Is it aspects that trigger your Mars, Venus, Pluto or 8th house? A full Moon? I would say in my own case that an 8th house Moon transit seems to do it for me. ...
November 30, 2019 | (Aquarius)Amdash - Filter
I don’t mean to sound selfish and asking but do you anybody see in my love life on my natal chart if I’m going to have somebody down the road who I’m compatible with love lies? ...
November 29, 2019 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
When my grandfather became widower in 1985, he luckily met this woman and they were together until he died in 2003. Today she died as well. Birth: August 4, 1930 Death: November 29, 2019 Rest i ...
November 29, 2019 | (Capricorn)Blue tree81 - Filter
Moon Venus Pluto Saturn and South node in 12 th house Capricorn right now and i am enjoying it. Just checking if anyone else with similar planet positioning and how the feeling is ...
November 29, 2019 | (Leo)Nsimmons0521 - Filter
I have always been interested in astrology, but never took time to try to understand it all. Over the last couple of weeks I started to look more closely at the details of the signs and numerology wh ...
November 29, 2019 | (Pisces)BrooklynnH - Filter
Does anything stand out to you? Is there anything saying I may find new work soon? Thanks in advance :) ...
November 28, 2019 | (Taurus)Rabia23 - Filter
In your personal Experience. ...
November 28, 2019 | (Leo)Sunnyshadow - Filter
No, not the typical double whammy. I´m talking about having two big transits occurring at the same time. For me, right now, I have transit pluto square moon-(exact) AND (now I´ve discovered)transit sa ...
November 27, 2019 | (Gemini)Tonytigger - Filter
Can anybody please read my chart and tell me what stands out about it and what transits are currently affecting me please and thank you ...
November 27, 2019 | (Cancer)myapriss - Filter
I´m extremely curious what the aspects are interpreted as. is there anybody that can help me read what the aspects mean, in depth? Thank you! :1: :18: ...
November 27, 2019 | (Cancer)Phil95 - Filter
Hello :75: I have a verry strong opposition :192:,my 11 house in Cancer my Sun,Mercury,Venus is there also. My 5 house in Capricorn and i have Neptune&Uranus. How can i learn from this strong ...
November 27, 2019 | (Pisces)Mr Chen-Lee - Filter
What aspects/placements makes someone tell lies/be dishonest ...
November 27, 2019 | (Taurus)Snm Str - Filter
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-transit-chart/?muz_narozeni_den=9&muz_narozeni_mesic=6&muz_narozeni_rok=1986&muz_narozeni_hodina=05&muz_narozeni_minuta=18&muz_narozeni_ ...
November 24, 2019 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
I have always seen Pluto as a malefic planet, but I read that in Modern Astrology Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto are SOMETIMES considered malefic, especially in difficult aspect to a personal planet/ ...
November 23, 2019 | (Taurus)emerauxe - Filter
https://askastrology.com/mars-through-the-signs/ ...
November 23, 2019 | (Virgo)Virgo69 - Filter
I´m worried about this :199: :191: :157: Has anyone already passed it? Mine will be in the 8th house Sorry for my English☺️? ...
November 23, 2019 | (Pisces)Mr Chen-Lee - Filter
Hi Guys... Hope Everyone Is Well... Just a heads up before the hate mail starts... I do not hate cancers. Cancers are meant to be the most loyal of the zodiac. I am fully aware of unique placeme ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »