Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 2, 2020 | (Capricorn)Hakumata - Filter
Hi everyone, I´m into astrology since a couple of years, but only recently starting to study in depht. Yesterday I was at a workshop and while I was there, I was looking at my ex´es (we´re in each ...
March 2, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Curtwill75 - Filter
I know that my rising sign is Virgo. All of my houses including my 1st house is dominated by the next sign after my cusp. My firsr house is mostly Libra so my question especially since I have Pluto in ...
March 2, 2020 | (Capricorn)Lakunacrux - Filter
Plz tell me everything you find interesting here and you process of finding interesting points of a chart... ...
March 2, 2020 | (Aquarius)k.mart - Filter
Hi!! I am starting to get into astrology, and I would greatly appreciate any insights into my chart. Thanks in advance! ...
March 1, 2020 | (Gemini)Petra53 - Filter
Hi! I´m curious about your opinion on this chart. It´s actually my chart but yeah :D :4: ...
March 1, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
This is my Natal Chart. Are there any insights? ...
March 1, 2020 | (Pisces)cheechee - Filter
I´m trying to figure out what would be the best compatibility for me based on my chart in terms. what type of man I would love the response!! :1: :2: ...
March 1, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
I really want to quit my job. I started working here 4 years ago, right after my graduation and it was my first ‘serious’ job. The thing is that I don’t enjoy working there anymore and want to quit, b ...
February 29, 2020 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
Do any of you have Sun - Uranus aspects in your chart? :1: How do you see these aspects? Do you think they have any advantages? It seems that most opinions about them are not very positive. ...
February 29, 2020 | (Aquarius)Cassilynn2890 - Filter
February 8th 1990 i am 30 i was born in ottumwa iowa between 1122am 1145am ...
February 29, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Lunaabee - Filter
Looking for help reading my daughter´s chart. She is almost 6 months old and already has demonstrated her temper. Any assistance with knowing her nature would be appreciated. ...
February 29, 2020 | (Pisces)emstone - Filter
What are my natural gifts and talents, how do I best support their growth and development, and in what areas of my life can they be utilized to their fullest potential? I tend to overthink and get ove ...
February 28, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luna Alba - Filter
I´ve been quite workoholic and introspective since the beginning of this year.?? I spent much time at work, and after work alone,by myself, reading and thinking about myself, taking long walks dai ...
February 28, 2020 | (Sagittarius)hello123 - Filter
Hi! I am a 20 year old young woman. I recently found my birth certificate which said I have a completely different birth time than what my mom was sure of. In my birth chart with the wrong birth time, ...
February 28, 2020 | (Taurus)Islas - Filter
Good evening, talking about my Natal chart, I have a close opposition between my Mercury in my 6th house, in Taurus (totally on the Cusp) and retrograde Pluto in my 12th house, in Scorpio. I am feelin ...
February 27, 2020 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I´d bet Sagittarius with Moon in Capricorn? Pluto in Scorpio of course. Venus in Scorpio? Takers? A lot of 12th house... 8th? :2: ...
February 27, 2020 | (Capricorn)felicityashee - Filter
What does that mean? someone shed some light please!! I´m Capricorn ? aquarius ? midcenter in ♌. What do you see?? ...
February 27, 2020 | (Taurus)mirkwood - Filter
I found out that Saturn is in my 7th house now. I tried but failed to find when Saturn will finally leave the 7th house. Can anyone help with it? ...
February 27, 2020 | (Virgo)aventurine - Filter
Hi everyone, I truly started studying astrology a little over 2 years ago after I lost my job and started feeling very isolated in all aspects of my life. I´ve been unemployed ever since, despite my a ...
February 27, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Sus - Filter
Guys, need your help! All astrology sites calculator use automatic birth time, right? In my chart timezone is +1:00. But my GMT zone is 00:00. This change my AC and some planet´s house. How do I ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »