Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
March 11, 2020 | (Virgo)kosmic.kitten - Filter
Out of curiosity, where would one look to in the birth chart for signs of kleptomania? A.k.a. retail theft. I know Mercury represents thieves. But maybe the kleptomania revolves more around the need f ...
March 11, 2020 | (Leo)Iaia - Filter
Hi there! I’m Gaia and I’d like to ask you to help me understand my chart, ‘cause there many aspects that I can’t understand on my own. One of the aspect that I’m not able to clarify is the fact that ...
March 10, 2020 | (Sagittarius)hello123 - Filter
Hi! :4: My love interests Pluto is in my 7th, I read many bad and good things about it. I definitely feel it very intense! Does it make any difference that also my natal Pluto (and Sun) is in my 7t ...
March 10, 2020 | (Sagittarius)jaderosez - Filter
I´ve been trying to figure out whether my dad had a sun in pisces/moon in leo combo or a sun in pisces/moon in cancer combo. So my question is what is more characteristic of which combination? ...
March 10, 2020 | (Aries)Wolfmoon - Filter
Hi, Fairly new here. Curious about my chart. I understand it to be different? If someone could read it and share I would be very grateful. Otherwise, if someone could point me in the direction ...
March 8, 2020 | (Capricorn)Luv82 - Filter
Hey everybody I´m wondering if anyone else has Caner/NorthNode, Capricorn South Node. Also the empty houses in my chart are: 2- values 3- communication 7- mariage/partner 8- death/regeneration ...
March 7, 2020 | (Pisces)N_thecat - Filter
How should I look at 6th house in my natal chart? I admit, I have some problems interpreting it... I know that the 6th house is about work and health. I have Sagittarius :179: on the cusp of 6th ...
March 7, 2020 | (Aries)Pandorica - Filter
Hi everyone, I am wondering about my 7th house and Jupiter in the 12th house, and how it affects my future relationship/marriage/partner. What kind of partner am I seeking and likely to meet? Al ...
March 6, 2020 | (Taurus)MarvinReal - Filter
March 6, 2020 | (Capricorn)Hakumata - Filter
Hello everyone! I´m very curious about your defenitions of a stellium. Because, I have very different ones depending on how you definte it... "3 or more planets in the same sign": ...
March 6, 2020 | (Gemini)SagMeister - Filter
Hi everyone, I´m very attracted to astrology but I´m still not very good at reading birth charts. Is there anyone who could help me understand the peculiarities and potential of mine? Thanks :78: ...
March 6, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Maverick - Filter
I´ve led an interesting, but unsettled existence with mixed success. Question 1: What should I do next to earn the most money? I know where my Part of Fortune is, and yes I´ve used that knowledg ...
March 6, 2020 | (Cancer)BrianW - Filter
If anyone out there would be able to do a reading on my chart I would appreciate it. I have had it read before but without my exacting details so this should be a unique experience. Thank you in advan ...
March 6, 2020 | (Pisces)FacingTheSun - Filter
I am going through a great challenge, and my teen daughter has me in exile, and somehow has been mentally manipulated by my narcissistic sociopathic birth mom-(clinically diagnosed) with no back up fr ...
March 5, 2020 | (Virgo)hil2209 - Filter
Hi, Reading a bit online that this situation can lead to a troublesome love life - i have a venus in scorpio and mars in leo. Can someone shed some light on this? ...
March 5, 2020 | (Libra)Jay22 - Filter
Stelliums are one of the most interesting alignments in astrology and especially on my chart. Having most of your energy funneled into one sign is something I would love to understand more but the web ...
March 3, 2020 | (Aries)Que3nb90 - Filter
I want to get a more detailed + breakdown of my chart highlighting transits and ways to make the future bright! ...
March 3, 2020 | (Virgo)hil2209 - Filter
Hi, is there anyone who can read my chart, and tell me in general the main issues here? ...
March 2, 2020 | (Taurus)astro - Filter
Hi there, Just wanting to ask, can anyone tell me why, when I type in my birth place, I get two options in the drop down list I can click on. The first gives me an Aquarius rising, the second, Pis ...
March 2, 2020 | (Capricorn)Hakumata - Filter
Hi everyone, I´m into astrology since a couple of years, but only recently starting to study in depht. Yesterday I was at a workshop and while I was there, I was looking at my ex´es (we´re in each ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »