Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 12, 2020 | (Gemini)Witchywitchy - Filter
You know what to do, you can also roast me if you want to ...
December 12, 2020 | (Gemini)Witchywitchy - Filter
How common it is to have three signs in stellium and what would you say about me when knowing I have these in stellium ...
December 12, 2020 | (Leo)cfsmm - Filter
Hello everyone, I have been feeling torn and kind of lost regarding my career and job. I studied psychology and still love this field, but meanwhile I have found another passion: advocacy work/worki ...
December 12, 2020 | (Aries)astro-flame - Filter
Hey you guys! :98: Just got another article finished which is a result of a very productive and intensive 2-day astrological seminar I visited back in November. Very helpful info, can be used a ...
December 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
I see Sun, Venus, and Jupiter in the 12th (isolation) with Neptune and Lilith on Scorpio Midheaven. Mars in the 10th house as well. This person went to prison for sexual assault of a minor below 12 ye ...
December 11, 2020 | (Aquarius)Avvii P - Filter
What in the chart indicates homosexuality primarily? And what about the other ends of the lgbtq spectrum? ...
December 11, 2020 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
hello, I have a question about the upcoming transit of jupiter and saturn in a few days on 0 degrees aquarius. This transit is happening over my mercury in my 5th house. Mercury is my chartruler, wi ...
December 11, 2020 | (Pisces)Gino1417 - Filter
For the past few months I have been feeling like I am destined ( cliche I know) for more than what I’m currently doing in life . I work in a leasing office as an assistant manager, but I feel like I h ...
December 10, 2020 | (Aquarius)simlpyybethany - Filter
Hi guys, new to this site, and sort of a newbie on the astrological side as well. I am an Aquarius sun, with Saturn in Aquarius at 0 degrees. I feel a good feeling about this, maybe from my MC being i ...
December 9, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Hey 😊 so tomorrow I´m starting my 7th house protections year What can I expect from it ? Also did something happen to any of you when the 7th house was activated ? Thank you ☺️🙏 ...
December 8, 2020 | (Capricorn)Hakumata - Filter
I have some questions concerning the Great Conjunction: - What does it mean having natal Uranus at 0°degrees Aquarius? - How wil this placement affect my experience of the Great Conjunction? - H ...
December 7, 2020 | (Gemini)msrEda - Filter
**Hello ,I am a student in the journalism department and I wonder if I can be successful? Sometimes I feel like the wrong person for this job cause I´m not too sociable **My second question is, ...
December 7, 2020 | (Taurus)IntoTheVoid - Filter
Where is Pluto in your birth chart, and what aspects does it make? How have you experienced Plutos lessons in your life? Have you broken through to the other side? *cue Jim Morrison* then found yours ...
December 6, 2020 | (Cancer)guitarperson2 - Filter
Good afternoon all my peeps. Who else out there has no links to Saturn? Links being dispositors in other placements from Asc - Jupiter. My whole life I’ve been an outsider and I firmly think this is ...
December 6, 2020 | (Virgo)Virgod - Filter
As you can see, with that capricorn moon i value money. But i can´t predict the future effect of my second house influences (pluto-chiron) does anyone have an idea about this? Im afraid about having d ...
December 6, 2020 | (Leo)Zephyrin - Filter
Hi everyone, People predict that I´m a Scorpio at first. After they start to know me, they say I´m a Gemini or Libra. My mother says I reflect the characteristics of water element. For a Sagittari ...
December 6, 2020 | (Capricorn)Brentus - Filter
Just out of curiosity, has anyone had any experience or read anything about identifying potential mental illness in a natal chart? If so, what things do you look for? I´m sure there are some different ...
December 6, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Hi so this is about my brother . Well he´s a leo rising and he has a stellium in his 5th house sagittarius . Sun moon venus mercury mars and north node are all there My question is Will he ever gr ...
December 6, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
Hello. Does anyone have an idea as to what a Yod with a Neptune Apex could signify? In whole signs, Neptune is in the 5th House, with legs Saturn (Rx) in the 10th House and Jupiter in the 12th Hou ...
December 5, 2020 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
Especially in Aries. ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »