Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
December 14, 2020 | (Libra)Castlewallsxo - Filter
Moon in 18° Taurus in 10th house Mercury in 20° Virgo in 2nd house Neptune in 24° Capricorn in 6th house Any insights on what it means & how I can take advantage of it? Thank you in adva ...
December 14, 2020 | (Capricorn)trotter - Filter
Hi guys, I have a Sun-Jupiter-N.Node-Mercury stellium in opposition to the S.Node in the 8th house in Capricorn, pretty exact too and am curious as to what it might mean. The image doesn´t sh ...
December 13, 2020 | (Gemini)O.Isrl - Filter
Here is a place to test your astrology skills. Here is my chart - see if you can guess any of my interests, mannerisms, personality traits, etc. I will probably be responding to the first few of these ...
December 13, 2020 | (Sagittarius)Ioaanaa08 - Filter
Hello , i wanted to ask how does mars retrograde acts in a natal chart ? Does anyone have it as well ,how does it act for you ? For example in my case I have mars in gemeni 3th house so i often ...
December 13, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
Wondering about my strongest aspect? I feel like it´d have a stronger effect on me since it´s so close! I´ve got a Sagittarius moon (1ts house) sextile my Uranus in Aquarius (6th house)! :) ...
December 13, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
Curious about this specific aspect I´ve got? What it would mean? I´ve got a Cancer Sun (8th house), Conjunct Venus, in Leo (8th house)! :) ...
December 13, 2020 | (Pisces)Hitagi - Filter
Hello ... There is a girl and she is very worried ... She has poor health and, in principle, a difficult life. She almost died at birth. This affected her body condition.In life, she faced all sorts o ...
December 13, 2020 | (Aquarius)rapaboutthatattitude - Filter
Hey everyone, I´m new here and I´m trying to study my chart to figure out what I want to do with my career. I want to write but I really with ideas and motivation. Is there anything in my chart ...
December 13, 2020 | (Cancer)Kima217 - Filter
Hello everyone, i would be very grateful if someone could explain my progression chart :) https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/calculate-secondary-directions-progressions/?muz_narozeni_den=21&muz_na ...
December 12, 2020 | (Taurus)ee33 - Filter
Anything interesting you see? ...
December 12, 2020 | (Scorpio)M.EMRE - Filter
I´m studying electrical engineering now, but I´m not satisfied at all. ...
December 12, 2020 | (Gemini)Witchywitchy - Filter
You know what to do, you can also roast me if you want to ...
December 12, 2020 | (Gemini)Witchywitchy - Filter
How common it is to have three signs in stellium and what would you say about me when knowing I have these in stellium ...
December 12, 2020 | (Leo)cfsmm - Filter
Hello everyone, I have been feeling torn and kind of lost regarding my career and job. I studied psychology and still love this field, but meanwhile I have found another passion: advocacy work/worki ...
December 12, 2020 | (Aries)astro-flame - Filter
Hey you guys! :98: Just got another article finished which is a result of a very productive and intensive 2-day astrological seminar I visited back in November. Very helpful info, can be used a ...
December 12, 2020 | (Taurus)Cynicaphy - Filter
I see Sun, Venus, and Jupiter in the 12th (isolation) with Neptune and Lilith on Scorpio Midheaven. Mars in the 10th house as well. This person went to prison for sexual assault of a minor below 12 ye ...
December 11, 2020 | (Aquarius)Avvii P - Filter
What in the chart indicates homosexuality primarily? And what about the other ends of the lgbtq spectrum? ...
December 11, 2020 | (Aquarius)lunaria - Filter
hello, I have a question about the upcoming transit of jupiter and saturn in a few days on 0 degrees aquarius. This transit is happening over my mercury in my 5th house. Mercury is my chartruler, wi ...
December 11, 2020 | (Pisces)Gino1417 - Filter
For the past few months I have been feeling like I am destined ( cliche I know) for more than what I’m currently doing in life . I work in a leasing office as an assistant manager, but I feel like I h ...
December 10, 2020 | (Aquarius)simlpyybethany - Filter
Hi guys, new to this site, and sort of a newbie on the astrological side as well. I am an Aquarius sun, with Saturn in Aquarius at 0 degrees. I feel a good feeling about this, maybe from my MC being i ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »