Introduce Yourself (741)
Numerology (119)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1340)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
April 7, 2021 | (Taurus)an4iis - Filter
hi im relatively new here and my knowledge of astrology is somewhat minimal but i love learning about it. recently ive been realizing that i can give so much to the people i care about but then people ...
April 6, 2021 | (Pisces)Cind - Filter
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else is vegan or vegetarian and if so what placements do you think signify this in your chart? 😁 ...
April 6, 2021 | (Capricorn)cappysuncancermoon - Filter
So I stupidly checked out where Algol fell in my chart, can someone please help me I am freaking out ...
April 6, 2021 | (Capricorn)Dumpster Junk - Filter
I have a total of 7 quintiles and 5 biquintiles in my chart, and for the life of me, I can´t identify where in my life these aspects are playing out. I keep reading that they are supposed to "cre ...
April 5, 2021 | (Aquarius)Aq27 - Filter
Hello everyone, When o look at my Dashas, I notice one area that is highlighted gray. Can anyone tell me why some areas are highlighted gray and others are not? What does it mean? Thank you! ...
April 3, 2021 | (Taurus)Cantread - Filter
Hello, This is something really new for me but I wanted to know why a friend of mine found my chart interesting? Should I worry? In short about me - 1. For most part I´m lazy, have little stres ...
April 3, 2021 | (Capricorn)RuthJezabel - Filter
good! I come with a question referring to the "unfortunate part". I have it in conjunction with midheaven and it makes a sextile with saturn in my house 1. I have been associating it with t ...
April 3, 2021 | (Sagittarius)merteuil26 - Filter
Does my natal chart denote my future career in government perhaps? I have sun and mercury conjunct in X house with saturn in I house. Also XII house stellium. Always wanted career in diplomacy, studyi ...
April 2, 2021 | (Cancer)0aquari - Filter
Hi, i have some struggles about reading my chart, even tho i can understand some placements and aspects (like venus in gemini in 4th house, moon in virgo in 8th house etc) i cant combine them as a who ...
April 2, 2021 | (Pisces)aanita - Filter
For several weeks, I have been discovering this amazing field and observing its operation in life. I wonder how this opposition, not so rare, manifests itself in the natal chart. I didn´t find any spe ...
April 2, 2021 | (Aries)nutelina - Filter
I was always very fearful as a child and even now so I´m going to try to heal this part of my life. And I´m starting with feeling things going to happen, being fearful and believing I couldn´t handle ...
April 2, 2021 | (Virgo)rosewater - Filter
I´ve had a look at my birth chart and all the aspects, to say the least I noticed some I did not expect at all but quite true. Is it possible these aspects can be changed or improved? I´m still fai ...
April 2, 2021 | (Taurus)Carlys_lit - Filter
My son was born under a new moon and has absolutely no moon connections in his chart. I have never seen anything like this, how would this affect his personality. He is ASC cap, sun Gemini and moo ...
April 2, 2021 | (Cancer)Ennita - Filter
Hello! My name is Ennita and I would like to know what do you think about my natal chart and what do you think is the most interesting thing about it, to me it is the lilith conjunct my moon. Thank y ...
April 1, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
How would you describe it? I have a colleague at the university who has Mars in Leo, with the Sun in it, in a conjunction of 2 degrees, she always seems to give hard to the study, she even does stu ...
April 1, 2021 | (Taurus)Green Garden - Filter
Please share selected aspects of your birthchart, positive or not harmonious. We can so much learn from each other. :74: ...
April 1, 2021 | (Capricorn)NSM - Filter
Hi team I was listening an astrologer last night with regard to NN and our goal in life etc She was saying that if the ruler of the NN is making good aspects in our birth chart it means that we ...
He is a person I met a few years ago, he does not have the ability to relate because he always generates a lot of violence in his relationships. Pluto in 7th house, squaring Venus has something to ...
It is the birth chart of a woman who was raped in childhood, I know her personally and the conjunction of the moon with pluto in the 5th house caught my attention. I clarify that I hardly know abou ...
April 1, 2021 | (Virgo)h1028nnas - Filter
Hi !!! i´ve just been thinking about my chart recently and how my placements have served me in my ( willingly-nonexistent ) love life at the moment haha . For example, I have 7h venus in scorpio and 6 ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »