Introduce Yourself (740)
Numerology (118)
Tarot reading (109)
Other discussions (1335)

Sort by:

Topic started | by Author
Replies | Last post (UT/GMT)
May 30, 2021 | (Scorpio)Kivikoivu - Filter
So: In my natal chart, my side-by-side Uranus (28deg) and Saturn in Sag (29deg) are squaring my Mars (0 deg) in Aries. So there are two fire signs making a square togehter, combining critical degrees ...
May 29, 2021 | (Aquarius)Lisschick - Filter
Hello 👋🏼 I’m new to this forum and I’m really interested in learning more about my chart. I’ve always read my horoscopes and even had someone in my early 20’s read my chart. I was young and I didn ...
May 29, 2021 | (Scorpio)Tob - Filter
Hi everyone, I like to spend my time reading about astrology. I have about 50 horoscopes for my relatives and family. It´s nice to try to interpret their charts. And among these charts there is one ...
May 29, 2021 | (Pisces)AphroditePrincess - Filter
Hello my astro friendsss🤩🥳 Long time no see ,but here i am with a very interesting question for you natal chart explorers 🤠 So I have a job opportunity before the beginning of Mercury Retrograde😆 An ...
May 28, 2021 | (Taurus)L U C K - Filter
What affect do empty houses have in your natal chart? ...
May 28, 2021 | (Cancer)foxytrine - Filter
I would like you alls opinion on possibilities and opportunities I could have this year. So first I´ll give a brief description of what´s going on in my life right now. I just had to flee Atlant ...
May 28, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
Is there anything in astrology that makes a person become interested in mathematics or at least have a facility in it? ...
May 28, 2021 | (Gemini)SagMeister - Filter
Hi all :1: I would like to know what are the different characteristics between an aries sun, aries moon and aries ascendant. How could I tell that a person has moon in aries and not the sun for ex ...
May 28, 2021 | (Leo)franci666 - Filter
Hello! Can someone please help me reading this birth chart! It’s a friend of mine :) 🥰 ...
May 27, 2021 | (Cancer)Ppaauullii - Filter
Which aspect suggests love to sport and treating it like work( be a footballer for example)? I suppose that strong mars has impact and strong house 5th and 10th or 6th ? What do you think ...
May 27, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
Hey , does anyone know what happens when the sun is in a sign 0 degrees. My friend has sun in Pisces 0 degree and all his life he thought he is an Aquarius but he acts more like a Pisces. Does 0 d ...
May 27, 2021 | (Taurus)Dilanakia - Filter
What do you think of this aspect. Does it mean that people with this aspect may turn to be liars ? ...
May 27, 2021 | (Virgo)astreo - Filter
How would you describe it personally? :63: ...
May 27, 2021 | (Cancer)rspicyb - Filter
In tropical astrology. i am technically a Gemini-Cancer cusp as i am born early in the morning of June 22. But my mercury and venus are both in my first house, which is Gemini. I feel like i am very m ...
May 27, 2021 | (Leo)KariLeeLucky - Filter
Hi all, I’m new to all this and trying to learn. Can someone tell me how we can find out if i have any retrogrades in my chart. Is there a specific symbol that indicates this? Does this site have a r ...
May 27, 2021 | (Pisces)IndigoEmpress - Filter
Energy has been kind of crazy around me lately. I feel major life changes drawing near. Jupiter has made it´s way back around to my natal Jupiter in the 3rd house in Pisces. It is currently conjunc ...
May 26, 2021 | (Taurus)thatguy93 - Filter
Ello can any of you pros spot some of my strengths and weak points. Would appreciate it a lot. ;) ...
May 26, 2021 | (Leo)Oleander - Filter
Most of my ex-boyfriends are Pisces, others are Gemini. What´s wrong with me? ...
May 25, 2021 | (Taurus)Rosincvist - Filter
We have Mean and True :163:. The Maroon Moon Lilith. The asteroid belt rock Lilith. :63:Do we need more Liliths than the "Chilling Adventures of Sabrina"? ...
Search in forum:
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »